Saturday, July 8, 2017

Escape Party

Sydney had the best birthday celebration with her friends this year!
For several months, she had wanted to plan something new and exciting. 
After thinking about different options, she decided
she would like to do an escape room game with her friends.
The girls all came over here to play and have a water balloon fight.
They enjoyed pizza and ice cream cake..
...and then we piled in the van and headed to the Conundrum Workshop!
This place offers several different versions of escape games, and her game of choice was
The Mad Hatter's Tea Party. 
The room was set up so cute and they got the scoop on all the rules and how
to go about solving the clues to open the door and "escape." 


They got one hour and although I was waiting outside in the lobby, I heard all the screams, giggles and celebrations from 8 sweet girls. 
And near the very end of the hour...they succeed!  They solved every last clue, and opened the door!
She had an absolute blast with such a sweet group of friends.
She thanked me over and over for her night with her girls....and
I believe an escape game will be in her future again.
I am so glad I could be a part of her special day,
-Love you Sydney Grace!-


2 comments:

Nana said...

Neat party! Three of the girls filled me in on the details.

janet said...

Glad she enjoyed her idea for a party. Looks like they had a lot of fun.